Friday, June 16, 2017

Get Your Teach On!

Friday, June 16, 2017

Hi Everyone,
I'm getting so excited.  In about a week I'm heading to San Antonio, Texas to the teaching conference called Get Your Teach On!  I cannot wait to meet to fabulous teachers I have been following on Instagram, Facebook, and TeachersPayTeachers.  These girls and guys are going to present many ways to engage students in their learning.  I decided to attend the 2nd/3rd grade session, but in the fall when they are in Chicago I am going to attend the intermediate sessions.

As soon as I get back I will share all the fantastic, challenging activities I have learned.  I know after this conference I will be chomping at the bit to get back to school so I can engage my new students. Hopefully some of these activities will excite you, too.

Until then...

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment